I just tried RPMDrake for the first time the other night, and while it
"feels" slow, it's definitely no slower than KPackage on my system.
More likely a problem with the rpm way of doing things than RPMDrake.
So I, too, would like to thank MandrakeSoft for another good program.

--
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age
Guerilla Linux Warrior