A while back I too made an attempt to use klyx and was sent a good
reason why not to use it as it had a problem.  Unfortunately, I do not
recall what the reason was.  I have been using Lyx for a will and it is
done what I want but I just did discover a problem.  I did a couple of
exports to html prior but have since changed something in  a document.
Now I get an error when I try to export to html.

The error is with latex2html -no_subdir -split 0 -show_section_numbe

other than that it is functioning well for me.

Greg