Special thanks to Con Kolivas for packaging the NVidia drivers for the
latest build of Cooker. He was also kind enough to include a working
XF86Config file. Check out the README.NVIDIA file for notes from him. You
can find these files as well as firestarter, vlc, libcss, and gphone at the
following address.

http://www.crazy-horse.net/cooker

If anyone else has any files they would like to make readily available
please email me and I'll see what I can do about putting them up. Sorry for
the quick and dirty html... I'm at work and got stuck here on NT with
notepad. If you get bored check out http://www.crazy-horse.net and the few
useful texts I've gotten up so far. Cooker testers are more than welcome to
use the discussion board for any problems or questions.

-Tim (the really REALLY bad html guy)

PS: Con is it ok if I include your email address on the page for anyone with
questions?