wu-ftpd-2.6.1-10mdk

I can't upload to my /home/ftp/incoming directory and I have modified user
ftp for /home/ftp to be home, and the ftpaccess file is as follows

class all real,guest,anonymous  *

email root@localhost

loginfails 5

readme  README*    login
readme  README*    cwd=*

message /welcome.msg            login
message .message                cwd=*

upload  /home/ftp       /incoming       yes     ftp     daemon 0222 nodirs

compress        yes             all
tar             yes             all
chmod           no              guest,anonymous
delete          no              guest,anonymous
overwrite       no              guest,anonymous
rename          no              guest,anonymous

log transfers anonymous,real inbound,outbound

shutdown /etc/shutmsg

passwd-check rfc822 warn

But it just doesn't work - this is the same config I used successfully with
7.2

--
Jason Straight