I have a possible bug - using a clean install of MDK 8.0 Beta 2.

Keyboard works fine until the mouse driver is started (by starting X or
running GPM in text mode).  After that the keyboard is dead.

Using a Dell PS2 style keyboard.  I've tried a generic PS-2 style mouse and
a microsoft serial port mouse with the same results.  However when I use an
old generic AT style keyboard (with PS2 adapter) both the mouse and
keyboard work under X.

System consist of IWill KK266 (PC133 SDRAM), 1GHz Athlon, IDE drive (uDMA 100).

The mouse / keyboard and X work fine under MDK 7.2 on this system.

Chris Barnhart