"Claudio (sekko)" wrote:
Even if the wheel works during installation, it's totally unusefull while
using the system: netscape, konqueror etc. etc. do not use it...
PS. Mouse is a Logitec

        Claudio
--
Nothing's as simple as it seems...

[root@monster root]# echo "hello world"
[root@monster root]# Segmentation fault (core dumped)
[root@monster root]# Kernel Panic! - System is halted...
power down

I have a Trust Ami Mouse Optical ( with one wheel )
works every where, config :
Drakconf > Mouse > option"Standard Mouse with wheel "

just : it was necessary to restart the x server to obtain that mouse working.
do not know if it's normal, but think if it is, probably they are some works around to do in
order to obtain these changes "hot running" without restarting as its almost always need
with some other OS.
It is also possible that I make some bad commands, and fall as a cat

any-way you may try with this
Pascalou

--
je suis sur qu'on peut faire encore pire, imagine un mec plus colereux que
Jaco, plus chiant que Fleury et plus emmerdeur que moi, non mais,