I am now running kernel-2.4.3-3mdk and i have tried to stress test it. So far
so good. I will keep my fingers crossed. One thing, I did upgrade my BIOS
this morning that may also have helped get rid of some bug problems also.

Athlon Processor Module (242-pin Slot A)
North Bridge System Chipset: AMD-751 chipset with AGP/PCI/Memory controller
supports a 200MHz Front Side Bus (FSB),