During the bombing raid on Tue,  3 Apr 2001 00:51:26 +0200 (CEST), Pixel was
heard mumbling in fear:

> "Vox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>  > fix things that have been fixed for ages in The Right Way.  Mdk should a) setup
>  > the wheel in X with the proper ZAxisMapping option according to the X version
>
>  this is done

        And rightly so :)

>  > and b) have the correct options for those apps that need to be told about it,
>  > like netscape and emacs.
>  for the rest i don't care. I don't touch my mouse, nor the wheel (i don't have
>  any, so not tempted :)

        Once you read email in a GUI mailer with a wheel or surf the web with a
wheel, you will wonder how you survived without one :P

        So, who is the maintainer of .Xresources and friends? Maybe I've been
trying to convert the wrong maintainer hehehe :)

        Vox

--
Pain is the gift of the gods, and I'm the one they chose as their messenger....
For info on safety in the BDSM lifestyle http://www.the-vox.com

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_
technology than everyone else.        -- Donald B. Marti Jr.

Vox populi, vox deii....