On Sunday 01 April 2001 17:56, you wrote:

> Asunto: [Cooker] Beta 3 CD1 Problem
>
> > Hope this is right place to report this, please advise me if not.
> >
> > The CD1 iso image on site atik.ciril.fr appears to be incomplete
> > (about 24MB
> > short).
> >
> > Checked against md5, get failed indication.  Repeated download
> > twice, same
> > result.  Size on ftp site is 654,295,040.   CD2 seems OK.
> >
> > Checked on another site and it reports size of 678,676,480 for CD1,
> > I am
> > downloading now.
> >
> > regards
> > Dave

Well... now which one is the right one (?)
yes I know, I'll check md5sums ;o)

one has 624.0mb (CD1)
and 635.4mb (CD2)

Anyway... its just Beautifull..!!!!  Not a single glitch during
installation...
all went nice and smooth  what a nice job!!1 Honor to whom deserves it!

It looks great, I switched video cards... my previous was a savage4
xtreme 32 mb replaced by a nVIDIA M64 32mb also... not a single
problem... wow!

This must be it... ready for GOLD!

Sergio Korlowsky