Hello,

        One thing I've noticed with the 2.4.2 kernel, and I haven't tested it yet
with 2.4.3, but hope to tonight.. is that ppp is slow.. VERY slow.  Looking
at the statistics, I get bursts of activity of 1-2 seconds, then anywhere
from 10 seconds to 1-2 MINUTES where nothing happens.  No data either way.
Then another burst, then pause.. The same PPP dial up account does NOT work
this in Window.  Dialing into the same ISP from windows doesn't do this.
Having another computer connected by ethernet dial in under windows with
windows connection sharing enabled also doesn't do this, so i'm assuming it's
related to either task priorities or pppd.  Any thoughts?

        Vinny