> The fonts are NOT fixed I just did a new install and advanced editor is
> not usable....... Or if you view a text file inside of Konqueror.. This is
> must  fix before release.I have a whole office that wants to start
> moving to Linux but they saw the fonts and said no way.

Absolutely correct.

I also hope Daouda and the guys make all the webmasters out there happy by
increasing the Minimum Font Size in Konqueror's web browsing mode to 12 or
there abouts. That way the pages will look like their creators intended. And
as a bonus the text will be readable. :)

Before 8.0 goes gold, please.

Regards,
Mattias