Hi

With the Mandrake 8.0 beta 2, the parallele port for my printer was detected.
I could not use my ati radeon 63 mb ddr. It was detected by kudzu but
harddrake ignored it.

With beta 3, the parallele port of the printer is not detected at all [so
cannot use my printer (HP 710C)]. My ati Radeon is still "useless" like with
the beta 2.

i have:
- an AMD Athlon 500 mhz processor
- a 64 MB DDR radeon card
- MAG XJ796 monitor
- 128 MB memory.

By the way , it happened just once when i installed again and again LM 8.0
beta3, that during the X configuration, after detecting the card, i could
confirm if the configuration was OK. All the other times, during the
confirmation, my monitor went in the sleep mode. Then after the boot, my
monitor went in sleep mode too.

Thanx for your help.....