Thierry Vignaud wrote:

Essantially making mkisofs a+rx is no harm whatsoever.

I create .iso's the get written using another machine, the
machine I create the .iso's on does not have a CD writer,
and I would prefer to be able to create .iso's as me,
they still end up group owned by cdwriter.

--
John Allen,                          Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Orbiscom Ltd,                        Web:    http://www.orbiscom.com/

The information contained in this message is confidential and
is intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received
this message in error or there are any problems please notify
the originator immediately.  The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This
message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses.
Orbiscom Ltd. will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

www.Orbiscom.com