Hi all, got a stupid question... When I try to do a "rpm --rebuild
kernel-2.4.3-8mdk.src.rpm" on my cooker system, i get a "config.i686" not
found error, and sure enough there is a "config.i586" file in the sources
directory (after the src rpm unpacks to compile), but no other config
files.... How do I get it to compile without doing a "cp config.i586
config.i686" and tweaking some of the options (including the i686=y)...
Also, isn't there a "Athlon" arch option? or is it just i686??? I see
athlon listed in the makeconfig for the normal sources to the kernel....
How do I compile a Athlon optimized kernel from src rpm???