Another 3 days pass and sunsite.uio.no still doesn't have this package.  How
many other packages does your primary mirror not have?

If not the Cooker list, where should I post problems with sunsite?  I could
e-mail sunsite directly, but I suspect the problem is that the file simply
hasn't gotten to them in the first place since many other files have been
updated since.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA