On Monday 09 April 2001 20:58, you wrote:
> Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > i couldn't reproduce the problem do you have an only RAID FS ?
> >
> > When testing for the mkinitrd patch I had the same problem. I had
> > raid0-on-/. (I had the two raid partitions on the same disk FWIW)
>
> same for me but mixed with reiser and ext2, gona to try full raid.

What do you mean with "full raid"? It shoul not be possible to have /boot on
raid device at the actual cooker state, I tried it but I had a kernel panic.
It's a lilo problem of course because system worked perfectly booting from
floppy even with /boot on raid-1...

        Claudio
--
Nothing's as simple as it seems...