Alexander Skwar schreibe:

> So sprach Elton Woo am Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 02:26:53PM -0400:
> >             I've recently joined this list so I may have missed the
> > announcement. Could someone kindly
> > direct me where I may download the mandrake rpm package of Netscape
> > Communicator 4.77?
>
> Have a look at the Cooker page on www.linux-mandrake.com.  There is a list
> of Cooker mirrors at the end of the page.  Take one of the mirrors, and you
> should find it.

                Kein Gülck!  ... I've only been able to find the source rpm. I
was hoping
to get the precompiled NS-common and NS-communicator tarballs for version
4.77...

                    Elton Woo ;-\

--
         Have you been counted? See http://counter.li.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature