So sprach SI Reasoning am Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 08:28:52PM -0700:
> Doesn't it seem a bit silly to have a different trash
> bin for each desktop? I know that nautilus has one and
> kde has one and they are not the same. Also, is it
> possible to enable the delete key to delete in
> nautilus? currently the only way I know how to delete
> a file within nautilus is to right click and choose
> "move to trash".

Uhm, I don't think this is the right forum to discuss this.  I'd suggest you
go to the KDE developers and nautilus developers lists instead - there
you'll probably have the right audience.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de