Is it too late to post any "wish-list" items here? I don't have
all the updates installed,
just whatever is in beta 3. Hopefully ny mext try on downloading the
updates will work.
My previous efforts allowed me to select a mirror site, but the Software
Manager balked
saying that the pacakge was alerady installed, even thouugh I had
selected an _newer_
version than what was alerady on the system.

        WRT the Software Manager, I did some *UN-installation*, nd I
notice that if I
select to uninmstall a package, and let the SM select to remove
dependencies,
SM would immediately close down afterwards. OTH, if I selected the
pacakge,
_and_ the dependencies *myself* (rather than let SM do it), the Software
manager
wouldn't crash. Does this make sense?

                Elton Woo ;-)
                [... baffled to bits...]

--
         Have you been counted? See http://counter.li.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature