Ok, I know this won't make it into 8.0 (freeze and all) but...samba
2.2.0 just went gold today....and I'm trying to build it with the spec file I
used for 2.2.0 betas in 7.2....and the (*&^%(*^ thing doesn't want to
build...after 5hr fighting it, I'm sick of it, so.....anybody managed to build
an rpm of it yet? :)  It'd go well in cooker :)

        Vox

--
Pain is the gift of the gods, and I'm the one they chose as their messenger....
For info on safety in the BDSM lifestyle http://www.the-vox.com

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_
technology than everyone else.       -- Donald B. Marti Jr.

Vox populi, vox deii....