I'm trying to get the hardware monitoring working.

I have an epox 8KTA+ board which has the VIA VT82C686A chipset for
monitoring.
And have the latest cooker installed (4/17/00 + updates through today)

I installed the lm_utils rpm, and ran sensors-detect.  after
sensors-detect lsmod showed:

i2c-dev                 3616   0
i2c-viapro              3648   0
i2c-core               12592   0  [i2c-dev i2c-viapro]

when I run sensors as root now, I just get: "Can't access /proc file"

anybody been succesfull with getting hardware monitoring to run on board
with the VIA VT82C686A chipset?

On another note, I'm thinking of getting a sqi 1600sw flat panel
monitor, I was wondering if anyone on the cooker list uses it with
mandrake, and if so what graphics card they'd recommed for best
performance, and easiest configuration with teh 1600sw.

I've been really impressed with the stability of the rc1/cooker installs
I've done of the the past 2 weeks, keep up the good work.