cooker 20010419

I have been fighting with CUPS for hours now. I can't print ps-files.
First I thought that printing won't work at all exept for the test
page. Then I tried to lpr some other that ps-files and I noticed that
everything else is working just fine. For example pdf-files are printed
just like they should be. Ok, only from the command line because many
programs convert the files into postscript..

When I looked the logs, I noticed that ps-files are not propertly
filtered. The test page uses these filters: pstops & cupsomatic,
the other ps-files use just cupsomatic..

The question is: how to get ps-files filtered so that they can be
printed?

Hopefully this is corrected in the 8.0!

Regards,
  Matias