David BAUDENS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quel Qun écrivit :
>
> > David,
> >
> > * Wed Apr 18 2001 David BAUDENS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.3.0-4mdk
> >
> > - Rebuild with kde support
> >
> > Something went wrong, because qt-designer still does not display the
> > properties correctly. If I use the rpms I recompiled yesterday, it does.
> > The only change I did was to introduce a line in the build section:
> >
> > %build
> > export QTDIR=$(/bin/pwd)
> > export KDEDIR=/usr    (I surely should have used a ${_prefix} macro here)
>
> It's what I did:

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/SPECS/qt2/qt2.spec.diff?r1=1.43&r2=1.44

I can't access it (/. effect, I guess), but does it work? I mean, can you
create a dialog and display all its properties?

I cannot, on two different machines. Different Mesa libs? different
optimizations? I don't know, but they are displayed fine when I recompile.
Everything I have is current cooker version.

Anyhow, the fact that additionally, you cannot edit the slots nearly prevents
from using kdevelop and qt2-designer. You have to edit manually the XML ui
file. Pain!

=-=
kk1