Easiest way to resolve gnome or kde issues is to
backup the .kde (for kde) or the .gnome and possibly
.nautilus directories (for gnome), then delete those
directories and re-logon. This clears all settings and
returns to a default setting which should work. Then
you can copy over certain configs, etc from your
backup directories. Upgrades to these programs don't
always go smoothly but this is an effective
resolution.

--- Frederic Crozat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dans l'article

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> "Lonely" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>
> > Hi, all,
> >
> > Reboot abnormal once, then nautilus refuses
> working. If I try to run it
> > within GNOME, it can't stop except
> 'ctrl+alt+backspace'. Quit depressed,
> > now turn to KDE for a while.
> >
> > Any idea to solve this?
>
> If you don't give us any error message, we won't be
> able to help you...
>
> What are error messages in ~/.xsession-errors ?
>
> --
> Frédéric Crozat
> MandrakeSoft

=====