just installed 8.0.

The only problem (really annoying to me) is that my fonts are all
screwed up in the browsers.  after the install, just running mozilla or
netscape, or even Konqueror my fonts look as shown in these 2 pictures:
http://icculus.tube013.org/ugly-moz.jpg  and
http://icculus.tube013.org/ugly.net.jpg .  In netscape if I change the
font no real change occurs.  In mozilla trying to change the font seg
faults it.  on both the 0.8.1 included in 8.0 and the nightly from last
night.

On an earlier install when this occured I installed some truetyp fonts
from a windows partition, and that let enabled me to switch the fonts
ion mozilla, but after switching to anything else, the text would be all
carbled in places, with text over lapping pictures and text links.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Thanks