Greg Sarsons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Is what is in the cooker right now what is in 8.0?  I've got cooker in
> sync right now, rsync, and don't want to download the same thing again.

Cooker right now is approx 8.0 + already_some_updates.

Of course, "updates" of version, not fixes :-).

Current cooker is the base for next release (aka probably 8.1), and 8.0 is
already kind of "outdated" :-)).

But of course, now that we're more or less finished with 8.0 (that is,
except if we need some specific fixes for 8.0), expect a lot of sync of
our packages to the latest version of software in the next weeks.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/