This is a short note to the whole Mandrake team. I now have what I
consider the best Mandrake distro on my desktop. Although this is a
cooker install, it's the last of the frozen. I won't be joining the mob
d/l from the mirrors. Instead, I fully intend to buy the best boxed set
I can find. I particularly wish to thank Chmou,Warly and Thierry for the
fixes that made a difference to me (sound,mkcd.pl, and gatos). Has this
distro got pbs; you bet (CD burning sucks). I'm looking forward to
getting this fixed in the next release. See you when the mirrors clear.

---;-))
Spence