Hello!  I've uploaded this file to ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/.

-------
Name        : lame                         Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 3.70                              Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 2mdk                          Build Date: ven 20 apr 2001 17:42:55 CEST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: mercury.helium.net
Group       : Sound                         Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 248417                           License: GPL
Packager    : Christian Zoffoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://www.mp3dev.org/mp3/
Summary     : Software to create compressed audio files
Description :
Lame is a program which can be used to create compressed audio files.
(Lame aint MP3 encoder). These audio files can be played back by
popular mp3 players such as mpg123.

-------

 ven apr 20 2001 Christian Zoffoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3.70-2mdk

- spec restyle
- server macros
- new url
- fixed html doc

--
You can find all my work on ftp://genetix.sourceforge.net/pub/genetix/mdk-8.0/SRPMS