Hello!  I've uploaded this file to ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/.

-------
Name        : unixODBC                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 2.0.6                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: ven 20 apr 2001 20:52:09 CEST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: mercury.helium.net
Group       : Databases                     Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 1123834                          License: LGPL
Packager    : Christian Zoffoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://www.unixODBC.org
Summary     : Unix ODBC driver manager and database drivers
Description :
UnixODBC is a free/open and solution for ODBC. ODBC is an open
specifican for providing application developers with a predictable API
with which to access Data Sources. Data Sources include SQL Servers and
any Data Source with an ODBC Driver.

-------

 ven apr 20 2001 Christian Zoffoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.0.6-1mdk

- 2.0.6
- server macros

--
You can find all my work on ftp://genetix.sourceforge.net/pub/genetix/mdk-8.0/SRPMS