On Friday 20 April 2001 18:35, Guillaume Cottenceau

> Please note that this feature has an important limitation: it can install
> only from the first ISO. Packages from any subsequent ISO's will not be
> available during install.
>

> This feature is provided with Linux-Mandrake since version 7.2.

That's a really nice feature and all but I had the unhappy privilidge of
finding out that it will still list packages from the second CD in the
package choosing screen.  It will let you select them but when you go to
install it will get to those packages and it will say something like "error
installing package xxxx -- [continue]  [ignore]"  it would be really nice if
it would let you either a) use the second CD or b) not show the packages it
can't install