Fergal Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> I tried to configure connection sharing but it complained that there was a
> problem installing iptables, I have no idea what the problem was as there
> were no details given.

Me neither, I test the binary and it is not here.

Can you "rpm -V iptables" ?

> After it failed, it had reconfigured my eth0 to 192.168.0.1 (it did warn
> that it would reconfigure but gave no details about why and how). It had

??????

Are you kidding or what?? It says it will set up a LAN for you; then it
detects your adapter is already configured and warns you it will
reconfigure. What do you want more?? Let's be realistic.

> previously been on 10.0.0.9 which is also a private network, so there was no
> need to reconfigure.

Very funny.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau