Recently i bought a new monitor, and since i had an old s3virge laying around
i decided to try xinerama.
Everything went nice, both my cards (tnt2 and s3) work well with xinerama
enabled. (s3virge has a bad image quality and locks X sometimes, but i
would not expect anything else)
After everything was working i started kde. BIG disappointment. Kde xinerama
support is....... BAD. It actually works, but kwin doesn't seem to be aware
of xinerama because when i maximize a window the window maximize through the
2 screens, and that is truly annoying. I read somewhere that kde2.1 should be
xinerama aware, but it don't work for me. Is this my problem or kde problem?
Sawfish and windowmaker (kde is the BEST desktop enviornment, but windowmaker
still is the best windowmanager) work nice with xinerama.

PS: Mandrake 8 is amazing. Thanks to all developers.
--
Francisco Castanheiro
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]