I have Mdk8 installed; I'd like to install (and keep up to date) cooker on
another partition. The media with cooker is Jazz drive.

Is it possible to use live_update to do it? I.e. running Mdk8 start
live_update off cooker media and specify full install onto another partition?

Somewhat complicated issue is, that I have immediately available only FAT
formatted Jazz media ... it means, that all symlinks are lost. It is not an
issue for RPMS; and if there is no symlinks in
Mandrake/mdkinst/usr/bin/perl-install and live_update does not use anything
outside this one, it may work ...

TIA

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!