So sprach Chmouel Boudjnah am Thu, May 03, 2001 at 04:11:20PM +0100:
> i might not sure we are allowed to do that (that's pretty nuts i know
> :-(), but well see with :

Yeah, that's really nuts - I mean, I'm not "asking" you to distribute JDK,
all I'm asking is to provide us with a "documentation" about how everyone
could built nicely fitting JDK rpms at home for personal use.  The actual
sources would still have to be downloaded from the SUN site.

But okay, I'll get in contact with Christian.  Thanks.  By any chance, he
isn't german, is he?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)