"R.I.P. Deaddog" a écrit :

> On Sun, 6 May 2001, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
>
> > ... or update it. The site is one and half years old and boasts about
> > Mandrake 7.1 and 7.2 beta.
> >
> > It is a plain lye: "this site is also available in ... Russian ...".
> > *This* site is not available in Russian :-(
>
> And I'd suggest to remove traditional chinese version too, it's *ONE* year
> old......... the last piece of "news" is 2000-06-20 ........ worse than
> russian version.
>
> Of course it'd be much better to update it rather than remove it, but it
> seems that there's not enough labour to update it for now....... and
> leaving an obsolete page sounds ugly.
>
> Abel Cheung

YY> Dear Sir:

YY> Thank you for your concern on our website. Most translations of
YY> Mandrake websites, including Chinese, are done by volunteers in
YY> the community. These people are not MandrakeSoft employees and we
YY> can not require them to help us. Thus, we can not expect too much
YY> on these translated webpages. :-)

YY> It has been a long time that we "lost" the contributor who helped
YY> us maintaining the Chinese webpage (both simplifed and traditional
YY> Chinese). Of course it is "ugly" to have these obsolete pages, but
YY> we hope you could understand it.

YY> If you yourself or any people you know would like to volunteer to
YY> help us updating these websites, please contact
YY> [EMAIL PROTECTED] We would be very happy! :-)

YY> Thank you!

YY> Yu YU

I Abel and all cookers,

Thanks for your remark,

I will try to make something less obsolete for now but some information
still usefull in chinese and russian. So I will put pages in english
where the information is not up to date anymore. BTW if you know any
people who can help in these languages I would be so happy that you can
write directly to me.

Yours sincerly,

--
   _/\_*