Hi all,
        I just ran into this problem today.  When trying to visit a heavily
shockwaved site (www.joecartoon.com) SIGSEVs.  After installing
netscape-common, netscape-communicator, and kdebase-nsplugins, the problem
persisted.  I tested the website with Netscape, and it reported absence of
the Shockwave-Flash plugin.  After downloading and installing the plug-in
from Macromedia, the problem is resolved, the website loads, and Konquereor
did not SIGSEV.  (yae!)  Is that plug-in not included in the distribution due
to legal reasons, or other reasons?

Problem:        Konqueror 2.2alpha1 SIGSEVs visiting shockwave site.

Solution:
Attempt 1:      Install nestcape-{common,communicator}-4.77-4mdk
                Install kdebase-nsplugins-2.2-0.alpha1.5mdk

Result 1:       Problem persists.

Attempt 2:      D/L and install Shockwave-Flash player from Macromedia

Result 2:       Problem (seemingly) Resolved.

--
Cheers!
Charles