> I packaged the 21.4.2, but gtk toolbar still seems to make it segfaulting.

> However it seems to be better if you disable the toolbar (by putting

I think we need a build-requires for Xaw3d-devel since your config
specifies --with-dialogs=athena

Also, I was wondering if you had this problem packaging it.  It built
without PNG support because it couldn't find png.h even though I have
libpng2-devel installed.

`--> slocate png.h
/usr/share/gimp/1.2/help/C/filters/png.html
/usr/include/png.h

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 RSA key available upon request

You have all eternity to be cautious in when you're dead.
  -- Lois Platford