That is strange. I had no problem even with beta3. However, not with 8.0 I
have tons of applications dumping out. The ones I get to recompile with
kgcc instead of gcc seem to work after that. However, vmware crashes big
time or hangs. For example, in the install process of vmware-config.pl,
when it calles vmware --can-run, its hangs. I have the gsx version, but I
will try the workstation and see what happens. Anyone know why a lot of
previously compile programs don't work with 8.0?