During the bombing raid on Sat, 19 May 2001 00:14:57 -0400, andre was heard
mumbling in fear:

> On Friday 18 May 2001 15:23, you wrote:
>  > > >http://www.nvidia.com/Products/OpenLinuxDwn.nsf/xfree86_40downloadmain?O
>  > > >pen
>  > >
>  > > Page
>
>  Is it me or are the fonts now huge in kde?

        Nah, it always does that for some reason...if you use the nv drivers,
you need to set your fonts to big sizes...if you then go to NVidia drivers, you
have to change the fontsize to small, at least in kde and its apps (gnome apps
seem unaffected by this [I don't run kde nor gnome])

        Vox

--
Pain is the gift of the gods, and I'm the one they chose as their messenger....
For info on safety in the BDSM lifestyle http://www.the-vox.com

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_
technology than everyone else.       -- Donald B. Marti Jr.

Vox populi, vox deii....