Hello!  I've uploaded this file to ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/.

-------
Name        : openldap                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 2.0.10                            Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: mer 23 mag 2001 02:09:15 CEST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: mercury.helium.net
Group       : System/Servers                Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 1599781                          License: Artistic
Packager    : Christian Zoffoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://www.openldap.org
Summary     : LDAP servers and sample clients.
Description :
OpenLDAP is an open source suite of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access
Protocol) applications and development tools.  The suite includes a
stand-alone LDAP server (slapd), a stand-alone LDAP replication server
(slurpd), libraries for implementing the LDAP protocol, and utilities,
tools, and sample clients.
Install openldap if you need LDAP applications and tools.

-------

 mer mag 23 2001 Christian Zoffoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.0.10-1mdk

- 2.0.10
- Migration Tools v38
- new MigrationTools-38-i18n.patch

--
You can find all my work on ftp://genetix.sourceforge.net/pub/genetix/mdk-8.0/SRPMS