Frederic Crozat wrote:

>Dans l'article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Blue Lizard"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>
>>Frederic Crozat wrote:

>>>run /usr/lib/mozilla/rebuild-databases.sh as root
>>>
>>And of that doesn't work?
>>(mandrake mozilla releases since the first .9 have always done this on
>>mine.)
>>

>It seems Moz 0.9 doesn't start if you had old non-official themes
>installed..
>
>Could you try to completely uninstall your mozilla package, remove
>/usr/lib/mozilla/chrome and /usr/lib/mozilla/components and re-install
>mozilla packages ?
>
>If it doesn't work, try to rename your .mozilla into something else..

I did that long ago.  Didn't work.  Nor did scrapping my .mozilla.
(I'm sure it's nothing a fresh cooker install couldn't fix :))
Removing non-modern/classic themes from my .mozilla dir fixed the
mozilla snapshots I run.
Currently mailing this from 2001052115 prebuilt
(/pub/mozilla/nightly/latest/mozilla-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz)