Eaon wrote:

>Well, does the mating habits of the cheetah explain how the kernel has been
>changed recently?  If so, then yes.  Rather I think what we're looking for
>here is the mating habits of Antarctic flightless birds.  Those would
>explain much.
>
>Eaon

That's right, everbody  flame Chmou.  Poor poor little perv ;P.
You would be amazed at how fascinating elephant sex is.  The flapping
fat on the leg flying through the air, rippling bods, ooooooooooh
yeeeeeeeeeeeah.

(The f*ing changelogs Boudjnah!  You acting kinda stupid today.  What
you thinking with anyway, your brain or your...)