What is up with NFS anyway?  It has been the bane of my existence ever since
I started playing with cooker (especially that damn computer with 48 meg of
RAM, if anyone remember that story, where my only install option was NFS and
it just won't work).  Is it broken never to be fixed again, or is just in a
state of flux?

I know it's bad and evil (NFS=No File Security), but it's pretty handy in
some situations.  And I just can't bring myself to do samba between two
Linux boxes.  That's just seems so daft.

Eaon