Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:

>Would someone could be interessed to do a kernel cousins for cooker :
>
>http://kt.zork.net/index.html
>
>or a weekly summary would be great...

Would love to, with your guidance.  I assume it means just sorta tell
people what patch changes we (actually you (the real developers)) make,
what ideas & proposals get tossed around that would affect other
distros, that kinda thing?  Would you want just for kernel stuff or for
others?  The whole cooker?  That a lot to keep track of but with help I
would at least give it a shot.  My work load is going to drop massively
this summer so I would be able to, like I said to cover my ass, give it
a try (if just kernel, I could easily handle it with notes from you
along the way, but I see like an entire debian one and considering the
amount of traffic I get from the cooker ml, KC-cooker would be a little
on the time consuming side w/o help). once again, with a little help.
 If u want entire cooker, I might chunk off some areas to people better
suited (i.e. mozilla/nautilus stuff to fc, compiler stuff to gwen, upper
level lujistics to lenny, etc.).  I'll go read a few more and come back
with a clearer response.  Would love to be involved somehow at least.