Hello

    I have had a problem with DrakeRPM for last 2 releases of mandrake
now.  The problem is with adding rpm sources!  I can remove a source no
problem, but I cant add one????????  When I try to add a new soruce, all
seems to work but then when I reopen the "Define Sources" dialog, the
newly added source is not there anymore?  Also the list of rpms does not
contain any new rpms.  The only work around I find for this is to use
the comand line for urpmi, and add sources that way.   Am I doing
something wrong, or is drake rpm broken?????

Thanks,

Joseph