You can send the details to my email account and I will upload the files
to your ftp server as soon as I get the details.

Thanx

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Marcel Pol
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 3:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Evolution-0.1

On 28 May 2001 22:36:19 +0800
Jeremy Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok....so where do i upload the files to ? Can't seem to get write
> permissions at the server and i tried to upload them at
linux-mandrake's
> ftp but the server complained that it doesn't have enough space. I
> didn't notice the Don't Upload binaries thing in the directory
listing
> until after i finished uploading the binaries. So I think the binary
is
> still in the server.Where do i upload the files to ?

You can only upload src.rpms to incoming.
If you want to make binaries available you should take care of that
yourself, or wait till it appears in contrib.
If you didn't make them available yet, you can use my ftp.
Tell me if you are interested. I'll give you a password.

--
Marcel Pol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

...my cow ate the CDs.