On Monday, Jun 04, 2001, mdk mailin list (Harry) wrote:

> >> Any idea why this is, or am I missing something?
> >
> > look in contribs
>
> So, then, it *is* missing from the standard distribution n the CDs, right?
> Any particular reason why it was dropped over inclusion in 7.2?

It's on the 'supplimentary applications cd' in the powerpack too (which
is basically contribs).  Maybe they were running out of room on the core
cd's and have to move some stuff?

Personally, I think that starting with 8.1, that they should go ahead
and go to 3 cd's for the core distribution.

[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ#: 25370820, OpenPGP key at www.keyserver.net
1024D/39F0BBF4     2024 B7CB 10BF 6BE7 2ECE  E0FD 1360 0181 39F0 BBF4

Current Linux uptime: 3 days 17 hours 46 minutes.