> where the relevant code is, please tell me!  I'm currently busy fixing
> minor packaging bugs in the KDevelop et al. collection and after that my
> ToDo list includes packaging up the SquirrelMail webmail package and
> unifying the storage of Pine, KMail, evolution and whatever other MUAs I
> can find...
>
> Michael

Michael, unix exist +/-30 years and email about as long and in all that time
email programs have not work nice with each other. Especially that 30megabyte
monstrousity, eater of my email, is quilty in my eyes but there are
others(many). So seeing you starting this voyage i want to commend you
and to send you a farwell i have composed a small list of MUAs included with
mandrake:mail, elm, pine, mutt, (x)emacs(guestimate more than one),
        netscape, mozilla, kmail, Aethera, evolution, open/staroffice

Beside these ones probably every program bigger than 1 meg has one. This is
meant sarcasticly but could also take this on face falue. Itīs almost
true.

        Andre