I realize some of the people in this list don't have time for beginning or
non programers, but this is a bug report. I just asked if someone could
explain it or determine if it is a bug or just my computer. I think it it a
bug now.

 I have
 rpm -q glibc-devel
glibc-devel-2.2.3-2mdk
and
rpm -q glibc
glibc-2.2.3-2mdk

It is kind of hard to bug report sometimes not knowing just what language to
report bugs in. I am just trying to compile a program while using cooker. If
something is broken then it needs to be reported beginning programmer or not.
I realize that sometimes it breaks and that is why I use it, to help out the
community and I am usually patient with it, because it is the best OS out
there despite the bugs.

Salane King