I've been having problems with my keyboard ever since switching to Mandrake
8.0.  I have never been able to get the "/' key to work without hitting it
twice, in gtk apps, and it does not work at all in QT applications of any kind
or with xterms/eterms.  On the console things work fine.  My X keyboard option
is set to pc105 and that is the kind of keyboard that I have.  Should I switch
this to another?  I have tried the ms keyboards and I still have the same
problem.

Please help, its tough to code when you have to cut and paste " every time you
need it.

thanks,

Sean